You Hire. You Train. We Pay.
Get reimbursed up to 50% of the costs to train new employees. CareerSource Tampa Bay’s On-the-Job Training program helps businesses save money while training promising new hires!
Training program benefits include:
- 50% of wages paid over a training period
- Employer makes all the hiring decisions
- Recruitment & job posting services
- Assistance with candidate pre-screening
- CareerSource Tampa Bay staff completes all the paperwork
- All resources and services are NO COST!
It’s easy…your business just needs to:
- Agree to provide on the job training for a full time salary or hourly position in one of the positions listed on the 2019-2020 Region 15 Targeted Occupations List
- Intend to retain the trainee, if the trainee is meeting the minimum performance standards required for the position
- Complete the agreement and position information prior to hiring the individual
- Provide pay, time records, and participant updates to receive reimbursement
The OJT Program will pay up to 50% of the individual’s hourly salary for a standard OJT period, to be determined by the coordinator based on salary and standard time for OJT for the position.
JOB SEEKERS interested in participating must be WIOA eligible. Visit your nearest CareerSource Tampa Bay center to speak with a WIOA Representative.